Thursday 5 April 2012

ME, MYSELF & I BAP!


Hello, Assalamualaikum..KONICHIWA!
Hye there..this is my 1st entry for my BAP! I have nothing in my mind to write here, but maybe I just wanna introduce myself. 
Name given is Nur Azwani (Not the real name) hehe... Age...age??opsss its top secret for woman right?hehehe again...~
I'm student of UKM, Bangi in Bachelor of Education in Math & Physics.
Nothing interesting about me...I'm a hot temper person, sometimes I am very funny...
MY PERSONALITY IS WHO I AM, BUT MY ATTITUDE IS DEPENDS ON WHO YOU ARE~ (^_^) Ka-Ching!






I love CARS...Volkswagen & Audi makes me Crazyyyyyyy!!!!! I must get 1!! hurmmm when I become a businesswoman maybe...or marrying a super rich guy! erk~ I'm married already..hehe... =p


I'm crazy of FOOD!I LOVE FOOD SO MUCH!! luckily I'm good in cooking~yeayhh!credit for me..hak3~


What else...urmm I think nothing else...I'm sleepy already~
Maybe the best to end this entry is saying GOOD NIGHT to all bloggers, facebookers, twitterers and what so ever....have a good sleep peeps!BYE~Muah!

LOL~ -cisdelchikaro-

Follow me in TWITTER
https://twitter.com/#!/cisdelchikaro
Add me in Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/diacintahatiku


Chilll!





No comments:

Post a Comment